Wednesday, January 29, 2014

6 basic steps to extract artificial hair color at home!! No damage!




Hi my pumpkins!!! If you're tired of that hair color jet-black, or want to get out of that color that has tired you, understand you, is what that is, but I love my hair like you and I hate having to hurt with chemicals that only put me porous hair and match. But no more! I have the solution here, and only a $ 19.99, this time if we will not spend more than $ 200.00 in the hair salon, we can do without spending much. Ready? Ok, you just have to follow these steps and no more abuse to our poor hair, only love, since artificial Pravana Color Extractor contains no bleach, ammonia or peroxide. And best of all, it's in just 20 minutes! 

You only need THE FOLLOWING: 



-Pravana artificial hair color remover 
Application-bottle 
vinyl-gloves 
-Clamps 
-Comb 
-Dryer 
-Hair conditioner 

Below are the steps to follow!


Step 1


Shampoo hair with Sulfate-Free Clarifying Shampoo. Rinse and towel dry.


Step 2
Mix equal parts of Artificial Hair Color Extractor Part 1 and Part 2 in a plastic applicator bottle. Mix enough product relative to the length of the hair.

Step 3
Apply immediately to hair.

Step 4
Once the hair is thoroughly saturated, place a plastic bag over the hair and process for 20 minutes under a warm hood dryer (this is the maximum processing time).

Step 5


Thoroughly shampoo the hair from scalp to ends with Pravana’s Sulfate-Free Clarifying Shampoo. For the first shampoo, it is advisable to massage the shampoo into a full lather and place a plastic cap over the hair for 2-3 minutes. Be sure to follow with a thorough second Clarifying shampoo and rinse.

Step 6
After final shampoo and rinse, apply the appropriate Pravana Conditioner. Rinse thoroughly.


When applying hair color after a Color Extractor service, choose a color at least two levels lighter than the target level to ensure color does not go too dark. You may use any volume developer to process your color following the extraction service. Example: desired tone 6.3, apply 8.3 with a 10-20 Volume Developer. It is also possible to highlight the hair following the extraction service



Well my loves, finally obvious that I colored my hair with Matrix HD-RR with 20 vol. to reach this reddish brown. So my hair is healthy, undamaged, and without spending much. This product can be obtained in shops such as Cosmoprof Saloncentric or as it is for professional use, but is very simple and can be treated safely at home. And last but not forgotten, the only thing not to like is the peculiar smell that this product leaves them as it is a pretty stinky smell, but with good results.

 I hope you like it, let me know if you have any questions, I can help you with all confidence! Don't forget to enter my circles on Google +, follow on instagram/glamboggi  and watch the tutorial on you-tube as glamboggi and finally subscribe! Love you guys!!


 photo 1899114_10152173447034911_464638433_n_zpsb2a553f5.jpg








1 comentarios:

  1. I tried this, step for step. It's not working!! I've tried twice, and am on my third attempt now.. But the black won't come out :(

    ReplyDelete

Karla Boggiano. Powered by Blogger.

© Glamboggi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena