Sunday, February 2, 2014

#BETHANYMOTACOLLECTION HERE!





                              Hi, beautiful people!!!! Here to say that I'm totally in love with the new clothing collection of my lovely Bethany Mota. This weekend I went to my local store at Waterford Lakes Orlando FL, to see it, and I definitely love it. I took some pictures from the store and the collection for you guys, obviously I tried some pieces on and they are so cute, even for me that I have some curves, they fit perfectly. Well, anyway, judge yourself, get in love as me, and go and try this nice and cool collection, from this sweet girl. 

Get #Motavated! 
















   






Who she is?

Bethany Mota, known by her YouTube username MacBarbie07, is an American beauty guru, vlogger and YouTube celebrity. As of January 2014, Bethany Mota's YouTube channel, MacBarbie07, has over 4.8 million subscribers and over 372 million video views.





To shop this collection click here


As always let me know about this post, share & suscribe !!!always love xoxo!!!!  
 photo 1899114_10152173447034911_464638433_n_zpsb2a553f5.jpg

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Karla Boggiano. Powered by Blogger.

© Glamboggi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena